Tomorrow Tues 12th Sept

Sailing plans & reports for Derwent reservoir. Including Buddy sailing for DRSC members

Tomorrow Tues 12th Sept

Unread postby dave m » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Good forecast. Nick and me will be there from 12.00 if any buddies interested.
dave m
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 am

Return to Derwent Sailing Plans & Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Saturday 24 February 18:08, Direction: South South Easterly, Speed: 7knots

Top | Home | Forum | Gallery | Location Guide | History | New to Windsurfing | Useful Links | Contact Us

Copyright © Northumbrian Windsurfing Club | Site by Union Room