Thursday 3rd Aug

Sailing plans & reports for Derwent reservoir. Including Buddy sailing for DRSC members

Thursday 3rd Aug

Unread postby Alan M » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:07 am

Anybody fancy going up tomorrow afternoon. WSW forecast and brightening up later. I can be there from 1pm.
Alan M
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 am

Re: Thursday 3rd Aug

Unread postby Ian Saville » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Can't do Thurs Alan but can do Fri if you want?
Ian Saville
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Thursday 3rd Aug

Unread postby dave m » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 am

I'll be there around 3.30 with Nick. He may be able to get there earlier
dave m
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 am

Return to Derwent Sailing Plans & Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Thursday 22 March 06:10, Direction: East North Easterly, Speed: 12knots

Top | Home | Forum | Gallery | Location Guide | History | New to Windsurfing | Useful Links | Contact Us

Copyright © Northumbrian Windsurfing Club | Site by Union Room